With over 125 years of experience in gas heating and air conditioning, Nortek Global HVAC manufactures a wide range of industrial and commercial HVAC products under the Reznor brand. Founded in 1888 in Pennsylvania, the company formerly known as Reznor is a global leader, attained by being at the forefront of HVAC technology, thanks to its innovative solutions for heating, ventilation, cooling and air conditioning incorporated in its extended range of gas fired air heaters, air handling units, condensing units and rooftop units.
Today Reznor is part of Nortek Global HVAC.
- 1888 - Founded in Mercer, Pennsylvania by George Reznor
- 1920 - Development of gas fired domestic unit heaters
- 1935 - Development of the first gas fired unit heater for industrial applications
- 1963 - The Reznor family sells the company to ITT Corp
- 1964 - Start of the production in Menen, Belgium
- 1986 - Reznor US is acquired by American Electric
- 1986 - Reznor Europe is sold to Bullough
- 1993 - Reznor US is acquired by Thomas & Betts
- 1996 - Reznor Europe is acquired by Thomas & Betts
- 2001 - Thomas & Betts acquires Molimex-therm - Belgium
- 2002 - Thomas & Betts acquires Gaz Industrie - France
- 2011 - Thomas & Betts acquires AmbiRad Group - UK
- 2012 - Thomas & Betts is acquired by ABB Group
- 2014 - Nortek Inc acquires Thomas & Betts HVAC business
- 2015 - Reznor Europe nv has become Nortek Global HVAC Belgium nv
- 2015 - Gaz Industrie has become Nortek Global HVAC (FRANCE) S.A.S.
- 2015 - Reznor UK and AmbiRad have become Nortek Global HVAC (UK) Ltd
Nortek Global HVAC Production sites
Location: Mercer, Pennsylvania, USA
Production for North America
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Production of unit heaters for North America