With over 125 years of experience in gas heating and air conditioning, T&B manufactures a wide range of industrial and commercial HVAC products under the Reznor brand. Founded in 1888 in Pennsylvania, Reznor is a global leader, attained by being at the forefront of HVAC technology, thanks to its innovative solutions for heating, ventilation, cooling and air conditioning incorporated in its extended range of gas fired air heaters, air handling units, condensing units and rooftop units.
Today Reznor is a $ 150 million+ division of Thomas & Betts Corp., which now is part of ABB.
- 1888 - Founded in Mercer, Pennsylvania by George Reznor
- 1920 - Development of gas fired domestic unit heaters
- 1935 - Development of the first gas fired unit heater for industrial applications
- 1963 - The Reznor family sells the company to ITT Corp
- 1964 - Start of the production in Menen, Belgium
- 1986 - Reznor US is acquired by American Electric
- 1986 - Reznor Europe is sold to Bullough
- 1993 - Reznor US is acquired by Thomas & Betts
- 1996 - Reznor Europe is acquired by Thomas & Betts
- 2001 - Thomas & Betts acquires Molimex-therm - Belgium
- 2002 - Thomas & Betts acquires Gaz Industrie - France
- 2011 - Thomas & Betts acquires AmbiRad Group - UK
- 2012 - Thomas & Betts is acquired by ABB Group
Thomas & Betts HVAC Production sites
Location: Menen, Belgium
Production of unit heaters, air handling units and other products for Europe
Location: Brierley Hill, U.K.
Production and distribution for the UK and Europe
Location: Mercer, Pennsylvania, USA
Production for North America
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Production of unit heaters for North America